We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Condensed milk works wonders in the kitchen. In Brazil, you can make a very typical sweet called Brigadeiro, as well as many others, for any type of celebration. Your children will love having this exquisite dessert Flan of condensed milk. A light, smooth and very sweet recipe. It is one of the 'star' desserts in Brazil.
Guiainfantil teaches you how to prepare this dessert, step by step. An easy and very quick recipe to make. In 15 minutes it will be ready to take to the table. Of course, we will have to wait a little while for it to cool down a little. Enjoy your meal!
1 cup of sugar
1 can of condensed milk
1 measure (can) of warm milk
Tips: to decorate the condensed milk flan you can add prunes on top of the flan, mixing them with the caramel. Also, your flan will be more attractive.
1. Bring a saucepan to the fire with the sugar and stir until it turns into caramel. Be careful not to burn.
2. With the caramel, spread the walls and the bottom of the flan (best glass). It will crystallize. Reserve.
3. In a blender glass, mix the condensed milk, eggs and milk. Beat everything very well.
4. Add this mixture to the flanera. And cover it with a piece of aluminum foil.
5. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees for 10 minutes. Then, put the flanera in a bain-marie and roast for about 30 minutes. When you see that the flan begins to set, remove the aluminum foil and wait about 5 more minutes.
6. Take the flan from the oven and let it cool down before putting it in the fridge.
7. When unmolding, decorate with the prunes on top.
We hope you like it!
More recipes from Brazil for Guiainfantil readers.
You can read more articles similar to Flan of condensed milk. Recipe from Brazil, in the category of Custards - puddings on site.