We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In Guiainfantil.com We present you an easy recipe to prepare and ideal for children due to its content in vegetables and carbohydrates provided by pasta. It is the classic minestrone soup, a traditional Italian recipe that is nothing more than a vegetable soup to which beans and pasta are added.
Its preparation is very simple and you can adapt it to seasonal vegetables and even your children's favorite pasta.
- 100 grams of white beans
- 150 grams of pasta (to choose)
- 1 celery
- 1 garlic
- 2 carrots
- 1 leek
- Vegetables soup
- olive oil
1. Put the beans in salted water the night before.
2. In a saucepan heat two or three tablespoons of olive oil.
3. Cut the vegetables into pieces and pour them into the casserole and fry them for 5 minutes.
4. Drain the beans well and add them to the sauce. Add salt and pepper and stir all the ingredients well so that the beans are fried with the rest of the ingredients.
5. Add the vegetable stock and simmer for about 35 minutes.
6. Pour in the pasta and let it cook for 10 more minutes. Your minestrone soup is ready!
You can read more articles similar to Minestrone soup recipe for kids, in the category of Legumes on site.