We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
When choosing the name of the baby, parents can choose to follow the family tradition in names or let themselves be carried away by fashions, but they will always try to choose that ideal name that suits the baby's personality.
The trends in names for girls in Brazil for 2015 bet on the simplicity of traditional names with a renewed air. Search the list of Most popular names for girls in Brazil for 2015 the perfect name for your baby.
1. Marcia. It is a name of Latin origin with a meaning related to 'war' as it is a derivative of the Roman god Mars. It is one of the most charming names for girls and with a very sophisticated touch.
2. Patricia. The name has a Latin origin and its meaning speaks of 'nobility' for representing the privileged class in ancient Rome. It has the magic of those old names that never go out of style.
3. Sonia. This name is of Russian origin and it is a variant of Sofia, so its meaning is 'wisdom'. It is one of the most frequent names in Brazil for decades and its popularity does not decrease due to the charisma it transmits.
4. Simone. It is a name of Hebrew origin that means 'the one who listens', although it is presented in this French variant that gives it a delicate and sophisticated touch that is impossible to resist.
5. Luciana. The name is of Latin origin and its meaning is related to 'the light'. It is such a bright and luminous name for its meaning that it maintains all its force despite its long tradition.
6. Adriana. This name has a Latin origin and a meaning related to 'the sea'. It is one of the most attractive names for girls because it is very enigmatic and distinguished. Also, it always seems like a modern name.
7. Paula. The name has a Latin origin and means 'small'. It is a traditional name that appears renewed generation after generation without losing that elegant touch that we love.
8. Juliana. It is a name of Latin origin whose meaning refers to the 'Julia family' one of the founding families of ancient Rome. We are facing a name with personality that comes backed by the weight of tradition.
9. Ana. It is a name that has a Hebrew origin and a meaning of 'full of grace'. It appears both alone and forming compound names and in both cases stands out for the strength of those short names with personality.
10. Teresa. The name is of Latin origin and means 'the hunter'. We like it because it is both sweet and enigmatic. In addition, it has great strength that keeps it out of fashions and trends.
You can read more articles similar to Most popular girl names for 2015 in Brazil, in the category of Names for boys on site.