We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A traditional Christmas sweet like the Roscón de Reyes cannot be missing at home during these holidays. But the Roscón has a fairly long preparation, and if the children do not leave you much time to cook, this may be the solution.
With the Thermomix you can prepare a delicious Roscón de Reyes in a short time and with the same flavor as with the traditional preparation. Follow the steps in this recipe and you will quickly get a fluffy dessert that no one can resist.
- 750 gr. pastry flour
- 60 gr. fresh yeast
- 3 eggs
- 100 ml. of oil
- 70 gr. butter or margarine
- 250 ml. milk
- 200 gr. of sugar
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange
Tip: to finish off the recipe you can fill the roscón with cream, chocolate, truffle or marzipan.
1. Grate the lemon and orange rind in the Thermomix glass at speed 4 with the turbo function.
2. Beat the eggs for 10 seconds at speed 3.
3. Incorporate the milk, oil, butter, sugar and yeast into the glass. Process the dough for 2 minutes at speed 2 and at about 40 or 45 degrees.
4. Add half of the flour and program 10 seconds at speed 6. Finally, add the rest of the flour and knead at spike speed for 4 minutes.
5. Let the dough rest for about 10 minutes greased with oil on its surface. After time, knead slightly and shape the roscón.
6. Place on a tray with parchment paper, brush with beaten egg and decorate to taste. Bake at 175 degrees for about 40 minutes.
You can read more articles similar to Quick kings cake in Thermomix, in the category of Recipes on site.