We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
At Carnival, traditional sweets from many parts of the world are taken. One of the most typical recipes of Galicia are the filloas, similar to crepes, and that are a simple and rich proposal to cook with children during these days.
With very simple ingredients you can have ready in a few minutes a perfect sweet to prepare in the Carnival parties. Its preparation is very simple and children can help fill and decorate this delicious dessert.
- 200 gr. Of flour
- 5 eggs
- 2 glasses of milk
Tips: To fill the pancakes you can use jam, chocolate, whipped cream, dulce de leche ...
Another option is to prepare purees or fruit compotes, to make a healthier dessert.
1. Beat the eggs well in a large bowl. Add the milk and flour and mix until you get a liquid dough. So that there are no lumps we can help ourselves with an electric mixer.
2. Melt a small piece of butter or margarine in the pan so that the pancakes do not stick. Add a scoop of dough to the pan when hot. Spread the pancake on the bottom of the pan, leave it for a few minutes until the top is no longer liquid.
3. Separate the edges of the pan with a spatula and turn it over. Leave it for a few more minutes and remove it to a plate. Repeat the operation until the dough is finished.
4. Fill the pancake as we like best, with chocolate, cream, jam etc. An interesting option is to use fruit purees, which are very healthy for children.
5. Fold the pancakes as you like best. You can stack them using different flavors to make a cake, roll them like wafers, or fold them into triangles.
You can see the video where we prepare the pancakes for carnival
You can read more articles similar to Pancakes recipe. Carnival sweet step by step, in the category of Desserts and sweets on site.