We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We all remember childhood breakfasts, dipping the muffins in the glass of milk ... now is the time to repeat this tradition with your children, and it will be even better if you are encouraged to cook some homemade muffins with the children.
You will spend a fun afternoon preparing these chocolate muffins, which will also solve your breakfast or snack of the week. Of course, remember that you can double the amounts of the recipe, because they will disappear in a jiffy!
- 250 gr. Of flour
- 175 gr. of sugar
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 50 gr. cocoa powder
- 115 gr. butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 250 ml. milk
- 150 gr. chocolate fondant
1. Preheat the oven to 175º. In a saucepan, melt the butter or margarine over low heat, stirring so that it does not burn, and leave it in a bowl to warm.
2. Beat the eggs and add the milk little by little. Add the warm butter or margarine little by little and continue beating until it is integrated.
3. In another bowl, mix the dry ingredients: flour, yeast, sugar and cocoa, mix well. Add the liquid mixture little by little, moving to form a homogeneous and rather liquid mass.
4. Melt the chocolate in the microwave (in 30 second intervals at maximum power, so that it does not burn) or in a water bath. If it is too thick, add a little butter.
5. Fill the muffin capsules. First put dough until it fills a third of the mold, then, with the help of a spoon, put chocolate in the center, and cover with more maya until it is two thirds of its capacity.
7. Bake the muffins at 175º for about 20 minutes. Take out, let them cool a little and eat!
Here are other muffin, cupcake, and muffin recipes for kids.
You can read more articles similar to Chocolate muffins, for children's breakfast, in the category of Biscuits - muffins on site.