We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We present an ideal craft for your children to make a useful gift for Mother's Day or Father's Day. Guiainfantil.com propose us to make this mouse pad. It will be very nice and original as a base for your mom's or dad's computer mouse.
Children can use this homemade craft to learn how to cut and paste, thus developing their motor skills and artistic abilities. Crafts are a wonderful way to have fun learning.
- Piece of gray foam rubber 22x30.
- Non-slip lining
- Purple foam sheet
- Sticky adhesive
- Purple, gray and black felt
- Decorative tape
- Wax paper
1. Round the corners of one of the short sides of the gray foam rubber and cut the other into a triangular shape. Trace this shape onto a piece of non-slip lining and cut it out.
2. Create a face by tracing the triangular side of the gray foam on the purple foam. Add a curved line for the upper part of the face and then cut it out.
3. With sticky adhesive form a glue and stick it to the back. Glue the anti-slip to the foam rubber covering the end of the glue.
4. For the ears, glue two circles of purple felt to the center of two slightly larger gray felt circles. Glue the gray circles just below the top edge of the purple face.
5. Cut ribbon whiskers. Cover the whiskers with a black felt nose. Add black felt eyes and glue the purple face onto the gray hair. Cover the mouse with a sheet of wax paper, put a heavy book on top, and let it dry.
Patricia Garcia Herrero. Editor