We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
During the Easter holidays we have more time to enjoy our free time with the children doing outdoor activities or crafts such as this climbing monkey, an egg craft for Easter.
A very simple material to make a cheerful and recycled craft. Decorate the Easter eggs after emptying them with our step-by-step tutorial and make a nice spring decoration for your kids.
- A needle
- Bowl or bowl
- EVA rubber or orange felt
- Brown cardstock
- Brown acrylic paint
- Glue and scissors
- Black marker and pencil
1. Empty the egg with the help of a needle and a bowl. When it's really clean, paint it brown. Here is a step-by-step tutorial to empty an egg without breaking it.
2. Cut out the template for the monkey's ears and mouth. Do not forget to leave a tab on the ears to be able to glue them to the egg.
3. Place the mouth template on EVA rubber or orange felt, or a different shade of brown than the paint, mark it with a pencil and carefully cut it out. Do the same with the eyes on brown cardboard, in this case as similar as possible to the painting of the egg.
4. Draw the monkey's mouth and nose on the felt or EVA with a black marker.
5. Flip the felt over, put glue on the back of the mouth, and place it on the egg, so that it is centered. With a marker, draw the eyes.
6. Put glue on the ear lashes. Put them on top, taking care that they are balanced and at the same height.
How to make other farm animals with eggs for Easter