We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cocoa cream such as Nutella or Nocilla are very popular among children, with it you can make recipes for children as simple as these Nutella cookies, which are perfect for a snack.
At the children's breakfast, or at snack, accompanied by a glass of milk, they are sure to be a success. Follow this recipe step by step and in just four steps and with four ingredients you will have the perfect cookies.
- 150 gr. Of flour
- 100 gr. white or brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 300 gr. cocoa cream
Tips: You can use the brand of cocoa cream you prefer, and add other ingredients to give it a different flavor such as chopped almonds.
1. Beat the egg with the sugar until it is integrated. We can use white sugar or substitute it for brown sugar if we want them to taste less sweet.
2. Add the flour little by little and mix, first with the wooden spoon and then with your hands. The result will be a very dry and lumpy dough.
3. Add the cocoa cream, Nutella or Nocilla to taste. Mix carefully to form a compact dough.
4. Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Make dough balls, flatten them into a cookie shape and place them on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
5. Bake the cookies for 10 minutes at 170ºC. Take out and let cool, enjoy with a glass of milk for a snack.
Recipe made by Teresa Guerra.
Recipe of Bea's Corner.
You can read more articles similar to Nocilla or Nutella cookies, in four steps, in the Cookies category on site.