We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A dessert for children has to be simple and quick to prepare, like this vegan lemon cake with soy. A fun recipe to cook with children and with which you will have a fluffy and homemade sweet for breakfast or a snack.
As it does not carry dairy or eggs, it is perfect for allergic children, as well as being a recipe suitable for vegan and vegetarian diets. Soy milk provides the cake with many nutrients that make this dessert a very healthy recipe.
- 400 gr. Of flour
- 150 gr. of sugar
- 250 ml. soy milk
- 125 ml. sunflower oil
- 2 lemons
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Icing sugar to decorate
1. Sift the flour with the yeast, baking soda and cinnamon. Grate the skin of the lemons, being careful not to reach the white part, and add it to the flour.
2. Mix the oil with the sugar and beat. Add the milk, stir well.
3. Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Pour the flour over the rest of the mixture little by little, stirring so that it is homogeneous and without lumps.
4. Pour into a greased mold and bake at 180ºC for about 30 minutes, until when punctured with a toothpick it comes out clean. Let it cool, unmold and decorate with icing sugar.
You can read more articles similar to Vegan lemon cake with soy, in the category of Biscuits - muffins on site.