Moms are the most important people in the lives of children, since pregnancy a special and unique bond is created between them that is commemorated every year with Mother's Day, and they deserve a good gift.
For them we propose some very simple crafts for children, gift cards like this postcard of a chick with hearts, so that children can write a nice message to their mothers and give it to them on their day.
- Green card
- Yellow card
- Red card
- Orange cardstock
- Pair of scissors
- Marker pen
1. Cut out the template with the medal pieces, which you can find HERE.
2. Cut a 24x16 cm blue card. and fold it in half to make the card.
3. Mark the pieces of the medal on yellow, orange and red cards. Remember that you will have to make two “ribbons” for the medal.
4. Cut out all the pieces carefully with scissors.
5. Glue and place the pieces on the card. Put the yellow circle in the center of the star first. Position the red strips so that they stick out underneath, and glue it all to the card.
6. Decorate the card with a personalized message for mom, and you have your gift ready!