We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cookies are the best recipes for children. Its preparation is usually simple and allows your children to experiment in the kitchen kneading and shaping delicious sweets like these cherry-chip cookies.
Cherries are very short-season fruits but with many vitamins, so we must take advantage of these months to prepare all kinds of recipes with them, to teach them to enjoy their special flavor.
- 225 gr. Of flour
- 125 gr. butter or margarine
- 90 gr. of sugar
- 1 egg
- 150 gr. cherries
- 1 lemon
- ½ teaspoon yeast
Tips: You can reduce the amount of cherries and add some chocolate chips.
1. Sift the flour with the yeast and reserve it.
2. Beat the butter or margarine with the sugar until white and creamy. Add the egg and the lemon zest. Add the flour little by little, stirring well, so that there are no lumps.
3. Wash the cherries well, pit them and cut them into pieces, add them to the mace and mix well so that they are distributed.
4. Preheat the oven to 185ºC. Shape the cookies into balls of dough and flatten them. If it is too sticky, put it in the fridge to cool down. Put the cookies on a cookie sheet lined with greaseproof paper.
5. Bake for about 15 minutes, until golden brown. Take out and let cool.
Here are other cherry recipes for kids.
You can read more articles similar to Cherry chip cookies, quick recipe, in the Cookies category on site.