We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We are used to seeing eggs of two colors: white and brown. But did you know that the shell of white eggs can be painted? Well with this experiment with eggGuiainfantil.com It explains how to do it, and without using brushes.
In this experiment, you will be able to see how the vinegar makes the eggshell adopt the natural coloring of the dye that we have chosen. Keep in mind that the longer you leave the egg soaked in the mixture of water, vinegar and food coloring, the darker the color will be.
- 2 eggs
- 2 glasses
- 1 pitcher of water
- 2 jars of natural coloring
Tip: The amount of water you should add must be enough to completely cover the egg.
1. Take two glasses and fill them with water.
2. Pour a little vinegar into each of the glasses to mix it with the water.
3. Choose two natural colorants and pour some into the glass. Then stir it so it mixes well with the water and vinegar.
4. Once you have the mixture, put the eggs in the glass. When you remove them you will see that they have been dyed the color of the dye. The longer you leave the egg in the glass, the darker it will be.
Pedro Oliver. Editor