We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Pears in wine will make your guests enjoy thanks to their sweet and fresh flavor. Guiainfantil.com offers us a juicy dessert that is very easy to prepare, the ideal culmination for a family meal in which they will appreciate the softness of the pears.
Wine is a more common ingredient than it seems in confectionery, since when it boils and loses the alcohol it combines very well with the fruit, leaving it a highly appreciated sweet flavor. A healthy and delicious recipe that you will not be able to resist.
- 6/12 pears (depending on size)
- ½ l. Bull wine
- ½ l. Water
- 100 gr sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 lemon
Tips: Other spices or liqueurs can be added to vary the flavor, such as anise or cloves to this recipe.
1. Put the water to heat. Meanwhile, pears are peeled, without removing the stem
2. When the water is boiling, add the pears, the wine and the lemon peel with the cinnamon
3. When they are almost cooked (about 20 minutes) add the sugar.
4. Cook until the pears are soft and the broth has become syrup.
5. They are left to cool in the same pan and are served at room temperature, washed down with the resulting syrup.
- Recipe provided by the Refugee Dining Room
You can read more articles similar to Pears with Toro wine, in the Fruits category on site.