We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
One of the easiest recipes for children to dare to cook is the Yogurt cake. It always comes out sweet and fluffy, and its realization is very simple, so they can measure the ingredients themselves.
In Guiainfantil.com We suggest you give a more aromatic and special touch to the traditional sponge cake with lemon zest and a little cinnamon. So your children can know what it is to try a dessert made by themselves, they will love it!
- 1 Greek yogurt
- 2 glasses (from the yogurt) sugar
- 1 glass (of yogurt) of oil
- 3 measures of the glass of flour yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 185º. For this recipe measurements in grams will not be used, but the yogurt glass will be the reference for the proportions of the ingredients.
2. Beat the eggs until they are foamy. Add the Greek yogurt, leaving the container very clean to continue measuring, mix a little and also add the sugar and the zest of a lemon.
3. Add the flour with the yeast and the cinnamon little by little and keep stirring until the dough thickens and is homogeneous.
4. Finally, add the oil and form a dough that can be poured into a mold to make the cake, leaving it 2/3 full.
5. Bake for approximately 30 minutes at 185º. Decorate with sugar and cinnamon, and you can enjoy it as a family.
Enjoy your meal!
See more recipes vegetarian recipes for children, and also other recipes for the family picnic.
You can read more articles similar to Yogurt cake with lemon and cinnamon, in the category of Biscuits - muffins on site.